Windows Server 2022 features include Remote Desktop Services (RDS), which enable remote access to graphical desktops and Windows applications. So-called Client Access Licenses (CALs) are required to benefit from the central provision of applications. When you purchase a Microsoft Remote Desktop Services 2022 User CAL, you can entitle a specific user to a Remote Desktop Session Host connection. The licensed user is free to choose which client device is used to establish the connection. Whether for support cases, access to a remote, physical PC or the use of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), the remote desktop services can be used for numerous use cases. When you buy a Microsoft Remote Desktop Services 2022 User CAL online, you are ideally equipped for a wide variety of corporate tasks.
- Secured-core server
- Hardware root-of-trust
- Firmware protection
- Virtualization-based security (VBS)
- Nested virtualization for AMD processors
- Microsoft Edge browser
- UDP performance improvements, TCP performance improvements, Hyper-V virtual switch improvements.
- Storage Migration Service, Adjustable storage repair speed, Storage bus cache with Storage Spaces on standalone servers
The following are the minimum system requirements for Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Service Single Device CAL:
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows Server 2020
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 32 Gb
- Minimum Memory: 512 Mb
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
I absolutely will purchase from Keys Direct again